This is a direct hire Role in New Castle, DE
Responsible for leading and directing the operations in the Customer Account Executive (CAE) department. Drives the improvement and attainment of Customer Retention and Billing Objectives across the Region while achieving revenue assurance guidelines and improving the customer experience. Oversees the entire CAE operation environment to achieve Comcast Quality Experience (CQE), excellent levels of customer service, ensures call quality within the call center, and delivers tight operational and financial controls in a cost effective manner. Handles multiple tasks to help drive efficiencies and cost savings by assisting in developing, analyzing and interpreting performance, project cost, and subscriber activity to increase effectiveness of departmental projects.
– Manages the maximum utilization of the agent workforce to meet service level goals and budgeted objectives.
– Provides direction to ensure accuracy of forecasted internal and outsourced call volume for the regional call centers.
– Assists with the development of call center technology, productivity tools, Retention Offer Management tools and commission/incentive plans to drive and reward the desired business results.
– Provides guidance on call routing and scheduling to ensure required coverage.
– Manages all aspects of relationships with outsourced Billing vendors.
– Provides financial modeling and analysis with interdepartmental leaders to forecast monthly financials.
– Partners with Corporate Finance to ensure proper posting of departments financials including invoices, accruals, and re-classes. Researches discrepancies/variances and communicates results.
– Tracks, analyzes, and reports performance data on key departmental initiatives.
– Hires, coaches, and evaluates CAE personnel and leadership based on performance standards.
– Provides leadership, guidance, and direction to CAE leaders and technical staff.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
– Experience in managing multiple calls centers including 250-350 agents is a must
– Excellent presentation and communications skills is a must.
Education Level Bachelors Degree and a Masters in Marketing is a must
Field of Study
Years Experience Generally requires 10+ years related experience