I am currently looking for a strong WMS Project / Program Manager or a Solutions Delivery Senior Manager who possesses experience with complex WM projects. Also, I’m looking for someone who has experience leading Project Managers and setting the strategy and cadence for large complex WMS projects. We are looking for specific Manhattan experience but it is not 100% required for this opportunity. This is a full-time opportunity in our Memphis, TN DC (1million Sq Ft) and we do have full relocation budgeted for the right candidate.
As our Senior IT Site Manager for our Memphis Distribution Center, where we distribute Apparel, Equipment, Digital and Sports Marketing product, you’ll be the liaison to the Senior Supply Chain Partners and Facility leaders to develop and execute Distribution Center (DC) and regional IT business strategies. You’ll provide leadership and direction in goal-setting, coaching, staffing and motivating a team of Intermediate and Senior Business Systems Analysts and oversee coordination, analysis and prioritization efforts for all facility system enhancements. You’ll ensure that enhancements to the business processes are supported by cost-effective technical processes. You’ll facilitate a process to prioritize business requests, taking into consideration the impact to Client business regionally, develop the business cases for complex business objectives that are integrated with multiple systems, and assess and evaluate ROI and manage documentation to be presented to senior management. You’ll drive results and promote continuous process improvement, which will include planning and managing the budget for IT projects, ranging from small to very complex projects which includes multiple systems and business process change agents, all while ensuring all business objectives for the facility are met and resources and tasks are allocated appropriately. In addition, you’ll be responsible for vendor management, including Client Supply Chain USA Business Liaison for Outbound and Inventory Delivery objectives, coordination and prioritization; the control owner for SOX 404 WMS application, including change management development and maintenance, as well as management of documentation, remediation and standardization of all controls.
Requirements for the position include:
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field
– 8 years’ experience in IT, business or a related field
– 2 years’ additional experience in lieu of a degree
– 3 years’ progressive experience leading and managing teams, preferably technical, professional-level staff
– Ability to provide leadership and clarity in ambiguous situations, such as the startup of a major program
– Proven leader with substantial change management experience including budget and vendor management
– Extensive project management in Distribution Systems and Processes
– Operational Excellence in Support models and execution – Distribution function preferred
– Longevity of 3+ years’ in order to support the critical projects to support the expansion of Client Distribution
– Leadership Excellence in regards to team management and strategic planning
– Proven experience with team building skills, with a concentration on employee development and growth
– Ability to manage major development initiatives and maintain operational excellence
– Proven experience in various custom or 3rd party WMS solutions
– Experience with integrating and supporting Distribution Systems
– Experience in dealing with vendors, service providers and support organizations in a global environment
– Expert influence skills to drive results and promote continuous process improvement
– Experience in strategic thinking, financial planning and leadership
– Ability to leverage resources to effectively translate business objectives into strategic business plans, and ability to build effective teams
– Ability to pass a 7-year background investigation
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation and drug screen prior to receiving any offer of employment from Client.